Travel in safety with Business Air.
We have implemented the following safety procedures for all our flight operations:
- Prior to boarding, the entire interior of the aircraft cabin will have been thoroughly sanitized.
- A supply of hand sanitizer will be readily accessible to passengers for use while on board the aircraft.
- Suitable quantities of supplies are on board to complete the anticipated trips during the journey.
- Pilots and crew will be alert for any passengers who exhibit potential infection indicators.
- A symptomatic passenger may be advised to contact their physician and denied boarding if they do not have appropriate medical clearance.
- Passengers will also be advised that Business Air is required to report carriage of infected persons to the CDC.
- TSA has issued security directives that restrict entry into the U.S. for individuals that have recently been in certain quarantine regions.
- We are required to solicit recent travel information for all passengers inbound to the U.S. That affidavit information will be available to the flight crew and Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents.
- Crewmembers may also be required to inspect passenger passports for evidence of recent travel to/from quarantine region(s).
We are committed to keeping all our Business Air “family” and our clients feeling as safe and secure as we would our own families. We will continue to keep you updated on all developments and we appreciate the trust you place in us for your private travel.
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing to fly with Business Air.